So I admit, I haven't written anything in awhile. Last time I wrote was when I was staying with the Crains in Alpine. Since then, I have moved up to Salt Lake City near Liberty Park. This area of SLC is interesting. My next door neighbors use what ever money they get from the government and blow it on the crappiest of beers. That way they can sit on their porch every morning and get shazammed. Then my other neighbors have been known to have a couple brushes with the law. Oh so colorful place....
So apparently Maverick is the place to rent movies (via Redbox of course). I went last night to the Redbox with my roommate. So after going to my ever so favorite Wal-Mart, we stopped by the local Maverick. When we arrived, there was a fairly long line. While we were waiting, a man walked up to me and asked for some money. I used to this but used to the guy saying, "Hey, man. Can you spare $100 for a motel room and a hooker?" Umm, yeah no. He was joking of course... maybe. He just wanted $1.25 for a hot dog. Right after I let him know I didn't have any money/change on me, another guy walked over and asked if I had a few quarters. Righ......t
So it was finally our turn at the Redbox. Last I checked, the movies offered are supposed to new. Half of the movies were from a few years ago, like Air Force One. While we trying to figure out what sub par movie to rent, a clown shows up. Yeah, so I didn't see that one coming. So the first man that asked me for money says to the clown, "Are you the clown for It?" Of which the man in full clown costume responds, "I get a lot of negative publicity because of that movie..." This prompts me to turn to my roommate and ask him where the circus is. He pointed down. Yeah so the circus is in town...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment